We pray and trust that the Lord continues to work mightily through His Spirit and through the conference speakers who opened the Word of God. To bring it closer to home, here are several personal testimonies from students and parents who were affected by the conference:
- I have closed some social networks on my mobile phone that had deteriorated my life as a Christian. Praise the Lord for this workshop. I am no more opening this social network on my phone.
- I have decided to make sure I am dressing modestly for the glory of God, not for my glory. I thank the Lord for this workshop.
- My son bought me fruits, which he has never done before, and woke up early to do his house work. This was a benefit from the conference.
- I praise the Lord for this conference, especially for all the workshops. I came just for two days but it was like two years before the Lord. My personal life has changed in so many ways spiritually I cannot count. I know know the sense of my life through this conference. I cannot wait for the next one.
- What a conference! It has changed my life for the best. In the Spiritual Discipline workshop, I decided to take a week apart frequently to devote to prayer and fasting without using any social network. Seeking the face of God from true heart and disciplined life is the true joy.
- My son, Daniel, woke up early in the morning to read his Bible and pray. This is not a habit of my son. When I asked him, he mentioned his transformation during the conference. What a joy I have to see my son of 15 years seeking the face of the Lord daily apart from our family devotion!
- The workshop on Evangelism has given me compassion for lost souls. Who will tell them if not me? My thinking was that if I do not tell, someone else will. I know from this lesson that I have my own responsibility and I promise to share the gospel.