July 8 Is Day of Prayer for National Youth Conference 2017
In just one short month 3,000 African young adults will gather in Togo, West Africa for an incredible youth conference, themed "No Shortcut for True Joy." It's all about Jesus, and how following Him brings ultimate joy in this life and in the one to come. It will cover many different topics, like biblical marriage, sexual sin, spiritual disciplines, social media, and more. But the gospel will be foremost throughout.
Pastor Joseph, the leader of the Training Families project and of this conference, is organizing a day of prayer for this event. July 8, 2017 is the day. Here are some things to pray for:
- That many people will be saved and given rebirth through Christ
- That God would reach many different people groups through those who attend this conference
- That the weather would stay nice between August 10–13 and allow for a smooth conference
- For the final details—worship practice, final translations, travel logistics, financial needs
- For the speakers—that God would give them wisdom on which passages to preach from His Word
- That the enemy would be restrained from interfering with this powerful time
Young adults will be coming from multiple African countries and people groups to hear these messages. Oh, let's pray for God to be glorified among the nations.