Introducing Koinonia Leadership Institute of Nepal
If national partners around the world are taking the reigns on global missions, it's of utmost importance those Christians get solid biblical training to do the work God called them to.
Western missionaries often have had the opportunity back in their home country to receive biblical educations and training through their church, seminary, or Bible school before heading to the field. And now, thanks to efforts like Koinonia Leadership Institute of Nepal, believers all around the world are having the opportunity to receive the same type of training. Praise God for the advancement of His Kingdom and His people across the globe.
Rationale for Koinonia Leadership Institute of Nepal
By the grace of God, the number of Koinonia network churches is increasing rapidly. Thus the need for capable and qualified leaders to lead the people of God in Nepal is increasing as well. Since people are very busy these days, they are often unable to do a long-term theological study.
So, Koinonia realized the need for ongoing training for their people, where they could develop energetic Spirit-led Christian leaders for the local body of Christ. According to the need and vision/mission of the Koinonia network, they have launched a regular training program for believers in Nepal. It will be a regular Bible training for all levels of leaders and Christian workers in Koinonia churches and beyond, and it will help them grow in Christian maturity and effective ministry.
The vision of Koinonia Leadership Institute of Nepal (KLIN) is to develop dynamic Spirit-led Christian servant leaders.
Description of the KLIN Program
The topics covered in the training courses will include:
- Bible Survey
- The Spirit-filled, Christ-like life (Spiritual Formation)
- Bible Study Methods
- Pastoral Ministry
- Biblical Preaching
- Church Growth
- Small Group Ministry
- Church Administration
- Church History
- Church Missions, Evangelism, and Discipleship
- Servant-Steward Leadership
- Christian Family
- Major Religions of the World
- Basic Theology I (God, Humanity, and Sin)
- Transforming Leadership
- Cults and Apologetics
- Biblical Counseling
- Basic Theology II (Salvation, Church, and Future Things)
Get Involved at Koinonia Leadership Institute of Nepal
Pray for KLIN
- The training center is struggling to expand the library for students as the budget is limited.
- They desperately need partners to send the faculty for a faculty development program or for higher studies.
- The church is providing scholarships to a few students, but there are many who want to join the Bible college but can't because of limited resources. Pray that God may provide us partners who can provide scholarships.
- The faculty members are serving very hard by teaching two–three subjects each. Pray God may give them strength and wisdom to continue His ministry.
- As 50 or more leaders have already graduated from the institute, pray that God would give them a clear road map to serve our Mighty God.
Help KLIN financially
Twenty US dollars provides a scholarship for meals and materials for one student for one trimester.